Candle Fire Damage and Reconstruction
This fire damage occurred due to a candle fire at a home in Garrettsville, Ohio. A candle was left too close to a curtain, which caught fire and spread smoke throughout the house. Luckily, the homeowner was able to put out the fire before serious structural damage occurred. SERVPRO cleaned the significant smoke and soot damage throughout the house. We also provided reconstruction services in the source room pictured above, including new floors and a fresh coat of paint. You'd never know from the after picture that a fire ever occurred in this room. In the end, SERVPRO left this home looking like new!